Is this considered a duplicate bid?

CassidyLilac
By CassidyLilac,
in

In a rebid on Priceline, if I change my dates by going from 2 nights to just 1 night (e.g. going from 04/11 - 04/13 to just 04/11 - 04/12), is that considered a duplicate bid or can you successfully rebid by making that change? (Not sure if it counts as changing the dates because it's not actually a new date, I've just decreased the length of my trip). Thanks so much for your help!

I've bid a span of 10 days, then just the first five, and then just the second five. Neither of the last two bids got tagged as duplicates. I did this daily for a couple weeks as I worked up $1 a day.

There was an event in town across the second five of my days. The rack rates looked odd, with some hotels having higher rates in the earlier days and some having higher rates in the second. I preferred not to have to move, but was willing to if there was too much difference in what it took to win all 10 days at once.

Romelle

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]