Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Seattle (Downtown - Pike Place) Crowne Plaza

senorbob
By senorbob,
in

Going to a wedding in April 2005, so thought I'd see how much Hotwire was offering so far out. Pleasantly surprised to see the 3.5* with Restaurant, Fitness, Internet and Business Centre (which I had worked out was the Crowne Plaza, despite still no longer showing as customer favourite) for just $62 per night plus tax.

This is all thanks to the info on here - very much appreciated. :)

Great deal.... always nice to get your plans taken care of this far in advance.

Looks like you're going to make a mini-vacation out of this which is what i did recently in Seattle for a family event.

We had a great time and hope you have just as much fun.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes indeed. I'm fron London UK, and the wedding is the start of a near 3 week holiday for me. Now just need San Francisco to come down in price a bit.....may well leave it to closer as have had better luck in the past.

This deal did seem too good to pass up with the certainty of knowing where I'm staying so far ahead of time.

Any reccommendations of what else to do in Seattle for someone who's not been before? I'd like to do the Boeing museum and the space needle, but anyother suggestions would be welcome!

Thanks.

Here is a brief list, but you should read my recent WESTIN SEATTLE thread where i received pleny of ideas of things to do (unfortunately time constraints prevented me from doing many of them):

Space Needle

Pike's Market (watch the flying fish)

SAM (seattle art museum)

Segway Scooter rental (discussed in above thread)

Early Dinner in the lounge at Brasa (also discussed in above thread... a great meal at a great price)

Brainbridge Island

Ferry to Victoria

Pioneer Square

Catch sporting event if anybody is in town (although probably early for baseball season and too late for football season)

Be sure to bring a raincoat/raingear as you'll likely need it.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]