Hotwire Hotel: 5* Prague hotel May 30- June 2

bnb913
By bnb913,
in

No 5* has been reported to the board for Prague, and HOTWIRE doesn't list a tripadvisor traveler review rating so it's hard to pinpoint which hotel it could be.

The distinguishing amenity is the complimentary breakfast, where not all 5* hotels offer this. There are a couple that do, including the Ventana Hotel and Corinthia Hotel. These are a couple possibilities, but it could be another.

$129 seems like a pretty good price and I don't think you'll be disappointed with the result, regardless of which hotel it is.

The Corinthia (Towers) Prague is available for your dates on Priceline transparent site for $72, $67 on Expedia, so if you would settle for the Corinthia, you might want to use one of the other links on this board to book it. I did not see a shuttle listed, although they do mention transportation can be arranged for a fee. This hotel is a little futher out from the tourist part of town, although not really far- I think one or two subway stops. Notice there have been several wins for the Marriott at $60-$70.

• 11 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]