Hotwire Hotel: getting two double beds @ wynn?

pqpine413
By pqpine413,
in

Welcome to the site.

You do have to search for more than 2 people in the room for HOTWIRE to be able to guarantee 2 beds (or 1 bed + 1 sofabed in some instances, but this would be two beds.)

However, there have been instances of people having difficulty getting two beds over the phone with the Wynn in recent months, and - as far as I can remember - it often seems to come up when one searches for only 2 people (in other words, 1 bed) and not more than that (2 beds.) I may be wrong, but the Wynn seems to primarily offer one bed rooms via HOTWIRE.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase.

pqpine413

I'm with AaronJB on this one. There is nothing that says that you will get 2 beds even if other guests has gotten it. You have diffrent dates than all others that post with success for 2 beds. So you have to calculate with the risk of getting 1 bed if you book for 2 adults.

yellowdog.

I'm glad to hear that some people were successful in getting two beds (who knows, it could come down to the person you're dealing with at check-in or the day), but as yellowdog noted, it's not guaranteed - especially if you are not searching for more than 2 people when making your booking.

I'm glad to hear that some people were successful in getting two beds (who knows, it could come down to the person you're dealing with at check-in or the day), but as yellowdog noted, it's not guaranteed - especially if you are not searching for more than 2 people when making your booking.

I'm in the same situation, and a little concerned about it as well. We're trying to get 3 rooms, and we need the 2 beds each room. Thing is, if I select 3 rooms, and 6 people, I get the Wynn (presumably) for $124/night. But if I put 3 rooms and anything from 7-12 people, I get what appears to be the Palazzo for $219/night (has the WiFi symbol). The concern is that there may not be anymore 2 bed rooms left at the Wynn. The Wynn's website doesn't allow you to specify if you're getting a one or two bed room, but if I search for more than 2 in a room, it does bring back options, so maybe my fears are unfounded.

edit: Sorry if that came out confusing, my brain is frazzled. :|

To finalize this post, HOTWIRE only guarantees 2 beds if one searches for more than two people when booking. If 1 or 2 people are searched for when booking, then 2 beds are not guaranteed and it is up to the hotel. If posters in this thread are seeking help with a specific booking, then please start a new thread and include information such as dates of travel and HOTWIRE amenities showing.