Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown-Pike Place) Edgewater Hotel

teeny
By teeny,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding, teeny.

A limit of $100 all in would translate, I think, to a maximum bid of about $80. You have a lot of rebid zones, so I'd start lower -- perhaps $65, and increase your bids in $2-$3 increments if rejected. If you're not familiar with the concept of rebid zones, read this thread on Priceline Rebidding first. Let us know if you need further assistance or clarification.

Please start your bids through the Priceline link on this site.

I agree that id' start lower than $75... you're chances of success at a lower bid are low, but since you have re-bid zones available, there is no harm in trying.

If you need a more specific bidding strategy let us know your maximum bid (before taxes and fees) and we'll post accordingly.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just wanted to add that we had a good experience at the Edgewater, despite reading lots of bad reviews that mentioned priceline customers getting noisy, parking lot view rooms and being offered cash upgrades for waterfront rooms. I was given a waterfront room without any mention of upgrading, perhaps I was just lucky but I thought we got a great deal for $70! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]