Hotwire Hotel: 4* Baltimore (Downtown-Inner Harbor) Hilton

Giltis
By Giltis,
in

Any idea what 4* hotel is being offerred for $99? It has a lot of amenities listed. Also, I selected 2 rooms and 4 adults...does the system know I need space for 8 adults or does it think 4 total adults?

My second option is 3.5* for $77. Any idea on this hotel?

Thanks for any help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You need to do your HOTWIRE search for the total number of occupants (so you'd need to search for 8 poeple if you're looking for quad occupancy for each room)

Please re-run your HOTWIRE search for the correct number or rooms/occupants and include in your reply the amenities HOTWIRE associates with the property(s).

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You need to do your HOTWIRE search for the total number of occupants (so you'd need to search for 8 poeple if you're looking for quad occupancy for each room)

Please re-run your HOTWIRE search for the correct number or rooms/occupants and include in your reply the amenities HOTWIRE associates with the property(s).

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks for the tip. I changed the search to 8 people and these are the options.

4 Star - $99 per night - Smoke free, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Businenss Center, High Speed Internet

3.5 Star - $116 per night - Smoke free, Fitness Center, Restaurant, High Speed Internet

3 Star - $69 per night - Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Businenss Center, High Speed Internet

Please let me know if you can identify these hotels. It seems obvious to take the 4 star instead of the 3.5 star, but I included it anyway. The 3 star might be a good value because of the price. Thoughts?

I really like the website!

My best guess for each hotel is listed in bold text.

4 Star - $99 per night - Smoke free, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Businenss Center, High Speed Internet

Hilton Baltimore

3.5 Star - $116 per night - Smoke free, Fitness Center, Restaurant, High Speed Internet

Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore

3 Star - $69 per night - Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Businenss Center, High Speed Internet

Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes.

Yellowdog.

I just checked with my group and we now have 10 people going so I plan to increase our request to 3 rooms. If I put 3 rooms and 10 people, then am I guaranteed to get 2 double beds in all of the rooms? What are the hotwire rules for this scenario?

Also, I believe we are going to choose the 3 Star hotel...any other possibilities other than the Sheraton?

Final question on this one....what is the rating on the Holiday Inn in the Inner Harbor area? Thanks!

If you book 3 rooms for 10 people you are guaranteed to get some sort of bedding for all the members of your party. While that is commonly 2 beds, it could also be 1 bed + 1 sofabed, or 1 bed + rollaway.

Please check out the site's list of reported HOTWIRE wins in Maryland here: http://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?showtopic=2280&

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions, and it would be greatly appreciated if you could start your purchase by using the site's HOTWIRE link.

FYI....I booked using the HOTWIRE link from this site. I waited until today and the 4 star rate fell to $96 so I booked 3 rooms for 10 people for 2 nights at $96 per night (4/24-4/26). The hotel was the Hilton on 401 West Pratt Street in the Inner Harbor area. Thank you so much for your help! We will be really pleased with this hotel as long as they definitely give us sleeping accommodations for the 10 people we requested!

Congratulations on your success!

The hotel will have your reservation already, so you can call them to confirm what type of rooms were assigned and put in any requests you may need if different than what has been assigned. As well, if there are any problems don't argue with the hotel, just call HOTWIRE and have them take care of it. Also, a good idea (regardless of how you book) to take a printout of your confirmation and take with you... much easier to take care of any problems with your confirmation in hand.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to let everyone know this hotel was perfect for our group. The hotel gave us 3 rooms with 2 next to each other and 1 across the hall. The hotel was very nice and the staff was very helpful. Parking is $26 per day, but that may be normal for that area of Baltimore. I definitely recommend using this site to book hotel rooms through HOTWIRE! Our group was very pleased so thanks again for the help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]