Hotwire Hotel: 3* Stowe Golden Eagle Resort

monicajay
By monicajay,
in

Used Hotwire rather than Priceline because I wanted to be sure on the swimming pool. Icons, Resort, pool, restaurant, fitness and children's program.

1 room for 2 nights in Stowe at the Golden Eagle Resort for $63.00 per night.

After looking at their web-site I see they have many room types, some look very ordinary for a 3*. Hope it works out as it is an aniversary weekend.

M.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Nice job using the service that works best for you and not being pigeon-holed into one or the other.

I edited your post above to reflect a fitness icon instead of a spa icon, can you confirm that is correct. You can still view the amenities by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's home page... the Spa icon has the word SPA in it while the fitness icon has a stick figure with a barbell over its head (or you can hover the mouse over the icon and a pop-up will show you what it is).

Thank you for sharing and helping us add this property to our lists... i'm sure it will benefit many others down the road that look to book in this area.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]