Priceline Hotel: 2* Burlington-Stowe (Burlington) Fairfield Inn

flyme2
By flyme2,
in

This is the last night for the relations' trip. Phew. Tried bidding $35 for a 2* in Essex-Williston and got shot down. Added Montpelier-Barre and raised my bid to $40 only to get rejected. Then added Burlington South-Shelburne for the same bid and got the same answer. Finally added Burlington while raising my bid to $45 and got the Fairfield Inn in Colchester. I'm surprised that PL only offers 1* properties in the Burlington South-Shelburne and Montpelier-Barre zones. There are plenty of better properties in those areas. Goes to show how high occupancy levels in northern Vermont must be. Does anyone know if PL varies its * offerings according to demand and/or season? For example, would it offer 2* or 3* properties in these same zones during times between leaf peeping and skiing? I've never considered it.

Thanks to all of thereuare's dedicated efforts. They aren't going unappreciated, although I wasn't able to gain access to the SB link to help support them. :)

Thanks for the new hotel to add to the list.

I believe that if Priceline has a contract with an 'x' star rated hotel then it will be an option in the selection process.

I'm sure you're relieved to have all of your planning done... and to have done so without becoming the black sheep of the family (assuming of course you weren't already :) )

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]