Priceline Hotel: 4* Atlanta (Airport Hartsfield ATL) Renaissance

pitflyer
By pitflyer,
in

As explained on TOBB, for a four star in the Atlanta airport zone you got three typical choices:

$40 (minimum bid accepted for Priceline at 4* in ANY zone) - Hilton

$41 - Westin

$46 - Renaissance

$40 was rejected (offered me a counter bid of $52). Went to $41, just plain rejected (weird!). Went to $46 and accepted as I expected.

I've stayed at the Renaissance before as a Gold and received a top floor upgrade into a very nice room with TVs in the bathroom (guy's dream, I guess). I vaguely remember adding my Rewards # before showing up, but don't know how I did it. This time I tried email, will see if central res will add it or not.

Wanted to add that the Marriott email reps must be real bored today. I've sent them three emails including one about this and got a response in under 3 minutes! In this case, they happily guaranteed my room preference and added my Marriott number. As a former Marriott Platinum who wandered to Starwood and Hilton, this kind of stuff is why I came back .. Marriott doesn't have the glitz of the other programs but they just are reliable, IMHO.

A little off-topic but at least I won't get banned for posting that here LOL :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]