Priceline Hotel: 3* San Francisco (Airport SFO) Staybridge Suites

blindman
By blindman,
in

Reading this Priceline Staybridge Suites SFO by Colfax (and seeing what looked like the Staybridge suites on HOTWIRE for $52) I duly tried an initial bid of $40 at the 2.5* level for SFO.

The first bid produced a counter offer of adding $12 more.

I added the Marina zone (only 2* highest) and bid $45.

The result did not come straight away and I had to wait about 15 minutes for the email.

My bid had been upgraded to a 3* and this was the Staybridge Suites at San Bruno

Free breakfast and free shuttle. Exactly what I was hoping for!

Your Offer Price: $45.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $45.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $14.12

Total Charges*: $59.12

Cheapest non-refundable web-site rate was $140.00

I used the PRICELINE link to start the bid.

Congratulations on your success!

Well done... and a nice deal to too! Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that the previous posts/information on the board were helpful with your purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations, blindman, and thanks for letting us know about the rating change. (The Staybridge still shows as 2.5* in the Hotel List.)

The upgrade to 3* reduces the likelihood of winning the Staybridge on Priceline because it's now one of five 3* hotels in its zone. When it was 2.5* it was one of two hotels. Upgrades from 2.5* to the 3* Holiday Inn were pretty common too.

My last two times at Staybridge they gave me a two-bedroom suite. The first time I arrived very late and two-bedroom suites were all that was left. The next time I arrived very early and two-bedroom suites were all that were clean!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]