Hotwire Hotel: Need help identifying 3.5* hotel in Downtown Denver zone

John G
By John G,
in

I need help identifying the following 3.5* hotel in Downtown Denver zone:

Dates: April 3 - April 5

Amenities: Smoke-free rooms, fitness, pool, restaurant, laundry, high speed internet

Price: $60 per night

Might this be the Marriott City Center? I know Marriott properties are all non-smoking, and it doesn't match any of the other properties in the Hotwire list on this site.

Thanks!

-John

The property has not yet been ID'd, and no matches appear on the vacation package side. The Marriott seems like a likely guess, but there is the possibility that it could be another hotel (a previously reported hotel with new amenities, perhaps.)

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase.

The property has not yet been ID'd, and no matches appear on the vacation package side. The Marriott seems like a likely guess, but there is the possibility that it could be another hotel (a previously reported hotel with new amenities, perhaps.)

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase.

Actually, I just learned to use the packages for comparison, and believe the hotel is the Crowne Plaza.

Here's what I'm seeing today, which includes some changes to previous reports:

Dates: 4/3/09 - 4/5/09

Area: Greater Downtown Denver

Results:

3*, $55 per night, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Laundry, Internet, Golf.

This matches the Sheraton, which was coming up 2.5* according to previous reports

4*, $94 per night, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Internet

This matches the Warwick, which was listed as 3.5* in the hotel list. I think they just finished renovations, so maybe they have a bump up.

3.5*, $63 per night, Non-smoking, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Laundry, Internet

As I reported above, this matches the Crowne Plaza per using the car+hotel package comparison.

-John

I agree with your guesses on the 4* and 3* properties above... did you see the Sheraton listed as a 3*? I do think it's likely that this property may have been upgraded as 2.5* is a very low rated for a Sheraton branded property, but without evidence of such i wouldn't feel 100% confident in jumping to that conclusion.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]