Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Los Angeles (Downtown) Marriott

meggieprice
By meggieprice,
in

Not familiar with LA - which arena?

On HOTWIRE, if you go to the detail page for a property, there should be a map where you can type in the address of what you're looking for and have it show up on the map. That should let you know which zone to look at.

Let us know if you have any questions, and using the site's HOTWIRE link is greatly appreciated.

The Arena is not in any HOTWIRE zone but sits just below the southern boundary of the (Mid-Wilshire - Westlake - USC Area) zone (but you should doublecheck this information yourself as i'm not local to the area and just going by what the map indicates)

If you're looking for a hotel that is nearest to this location you can try entering "Los Angeles Sports Arena" into the search box at BackUpBooking.com

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Arena is not in any HOTWIRE zone but sits just below the southern boundary of the (Mid-Wilshire - Westlake - USC Area) zone (but you should doublecheck this information yourself as i'm not local to the area and just going by what the map indicates)

If you're looking for a hotel that is nearest to this location you can try entering "Los Angeles Sports Arena" into the search box at BackUpBooking.com

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Ah, that was very helpful! Looks like downtown is best since the other close ones are 2 star, basically.

My suggestion is to bid for a 3.5* Downtown and take a cab. It's 3-4 miles.

The Marriott picks up most 3.5* bids now, for $55-$65 many nights.

I suggest $55 for a 3.5*, then add Culver City and Lawndale (your two free rebids for 3.5*) at $60 and $65.

If the Marriott idea appeals to you please remember to use the PRICELINE link when you bid.

My suggestion is to bid for a 3.5* Downtown and take a cab. It's 3-4 miles.

The Marriott picks up most 3.5* bids now, for $55-$65 many nights.

I suggest $55 for a 3.5*, then add Culver City and Lawndale (your two free rebids for 3.5*) at $60 and $65.

If the Marriott idea appeals to you please remember to use the PRICELINE link when you bid.

Wow! I used the link- bid $55 and bingo! Marriott! Thanks so much- it even has free internest and that usually adds 15 or 20 a day for us...even more if it is me and my son as in this case as we both have laptops. Please change the thread title to reflect my success.

Any tips on getting a rental car in San Diego?

oops- I realized this is in Hotwire and I ended up using Priceline- should it be moved?

meggieprice

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding :)

Can you please post the dates for your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. I have moved this to the correct section.

Thanks for taking care of that.

The dates are 4/15 - 4/17 I am very very pleased with this result!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]