Priceline Hotel: 5* Venice Hilton Mollino Stucky

marnie_g
By marnie_g,
in

Hi Everyone, I tried to get this hotel yesterday. I bid at $100 and got a counter bid at $138. I was not sure as I saw a site where a girl got it for $125 however I think it was in April. I registered with BB and did a little reading and noticed that someone had a win at $128 the reservation just a few days before mine. So I let it go.

Tonight I logged in to BB and through this site in to PRICELINE. I thought I would try $120. I still got a counter at $138......... so I took it. I'm tired and I cant be haggling anymore. Got a few more hotels to book and I feel I've done well with my bidding over the last couple of days. Have done even better with the info from members on BB.

I really wanted this hotel and I know that its such a good deal - I'm thrilled.

so 3 nights at 138 plus 57.23 taxes = $US414

Best wishes to all...

and thereuare....I didn't forget, i used the PRICELINE link!!!

marnie_g :)

As I am newbie to this website

I have made a tech error that will be of importance to other members

The date should read 9/10 - the booking was won for September 10,11 and 12 2009

We just returned from Italy and stayed at the Hilton Molino Stucky for three days. It is a gorgeous hotel. It is on a separate island, Giudecca. The hotel offers free shuttle service to St. Mark's Square hourly. One cautionary note, the hotel food prices will stun you. Even for Italy / Europe they seemed really high. We found the local "Coop" (grocery store) on the island. It was only a five minute walk. We stocked up on water, soda, rolls, cold cuts...etc. Hotel was great about emptying the minibar.

We plan on returning next year and look forward to staying there again. I hope to spend some additional time exploring Giudecca. Congrats on your win!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]