Hotwire Hotel: 3* San Francisco (Civic Center South-Hayes Valley) Holiday Inn

lookyloo
By lookyloo,
in

Your other thread was for 4/14-4/18 and this one is 4/14-4/17. Have your travel dates changed?

I see a 3* in Japantown-Civic Center North for $59 with these icons:

Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Highspeed.

TripAdvisor rating is 3/5 with 240+ reviews.

Those stats are a match for the Cathedral Hill Hotel, not the Holiday Inn. The Holiday Inn is 3.5/5 with 179 reviews.

I also see what looks like the Holiday Inn Civic Center for $54. It's the 3* in Civic Center South-Hayes Valley with Fitness, Pool, Business, Laundry, Highspeed. Reviews aren't as good as the other Holiday Inn but I understand the HI Civic Center's been renovated in the last few months.

Please use this HOTWIRE link if you purchase.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the help. I'm just flexible on my dates while we're here. Tue & Wed we're seeing a show at the Great American so we'd like to be close by. Other than that we really don't care.

Help Identify

3* San Francisco(Civic Center South - Hayes Valley)

4/14-4/17

$54/night

Fitness Center

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Unfortunately this property has not yet been identified.

Do you need to be in this area? I'm seeing higher rated hotels in more centrally located areas for just $15-$20/nite more, which depending upon your needs, may be money well spent.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Glad to see that you're happy with the results.

Many properties are now using multiple amenity combinations based upon some element of the search criteria, thank you helping us add this new combination for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Wholly S%#T Batman...WHAT A DUMP!!! Construction noise all day, dust and debris everywhere, no food, no room service when the elevators were broken, busted lock on door. TripAdvisor has reduced this 3-star hotel to a 1-STAR!! Motherf'ers, I'm on hold with Hotwire Express Customer Service right now as my infant started coughing during the night. No signs to avoid walking through the construction, no safety notices, and really nothing to keep the construction debris away from the customers. When the elevators didn't work one evening I walked down the stairs only to find that I was locked out, but really locked in as the door behind me would not open and the steel-gate in front of me was nearly rusted shut. It took all 260lbs I have to side kick it open to find myself in a totally dark alley behind the hotel. What a friggin nightmare.

Stay away from this property.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]