Hotwire Hotel: MGM Grand

Richtree7
By Richtree7,
in

Diamond, Thanks for your reply. The link you suggested is a great deal and I do enjoy the MGM. A few days ago I came into some money (nice win at Mohegan & Foxwoods :) ) so I booked a room at the Excalibur for 2nd week of May. In my opinion the MGM is nicer but since I am going alone I thought the price at the Excalibur is too good to pass on.

I would still change to MGM if anyone thought it could be had for less than the $50/ night via HOTWIRE or PRICELINE.

Thanks again.

Rich

A few days ago I came into some money (nice win at Mohegan & Foxwoods :) ) so I booked a room at the Excalibur for 2nd week of May.

Nice!

Don't know if you are local to Foxwoods, but Southwest is running a sale with some flights as low as $99 each way, I gotta believe that Hartford and Providence have flights to Vegas.

I would still change to MGM if anyone thought it could be had for less than the $50/ night via HOTWIRE or PRICELINE.

Using THIS MGM LINK posted above you can book what i assume are your dates (8/3-8/7) for $54/nite, which would actuall be cheaper than a $50 PRICELINE or HOTWIRE purchase once fees and taxes are included. As well, using the previous link comes with a bunch of perks including daily buffet, 2 fee drinks, and a few others items.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi Thereuare,

Thanks for the links. As it turns out I will be going May 10th for 4 nights.

When I was at the MGM in Feb. they comped me 3 of my nights on the day I checked out of the hotel. So yesterday afternoon I called the MGM vip services and asked about getting any of the nights comped in advance and they agreed to comp 3 of the nights and gave a $49 rate for the 4th night. mm hmm

I then cancelled my reservations at the Excalibur.

Also, was advised they started a new hotel offer yesterday. $29.99 per day for 3 buffets daily.

Thanks again.

Rich

I don't think that buffet deal is that great... it's hard to eat 3 buffet meals a day (for me at least, and i can usually keep up with the best of them) and even when at a good buffet, it doesn't really compare to a feshly cooked meal out of the kitchen.

Also, i ate at the Gold Coast buffet not too long ago... had lunch one day and it was great, LOTS of stuff i like, went back the next day and they had a different menu and hardly anything i like.

It doesn't sound like this is the case, but what would make the offer a lilttle more appealing, is if you could go to the buffet at any MGM property (ie- breakfast at MGM Grand, lunch at Monte Carlo, and dinner at Mirage) as it would give a bit more flexibility in terms of going to whichever restaurant you happen to be near at the time you're hungry.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]