Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Indianapolis (Downtown) Crowne Plaza

onj20
By onj20,
in

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could identify this hotel. I am mainly looking for a hotel with a jacuzzi/spa, so I'd like to at least make an educated guess as to what hotel I may be getting. Thanks as always!!

Here is the info:

-check in: 4/3 | check out: 4/4

-2 adults

-3.5*

-$61 (I also saw the exact same for $57..would this be the same hotel?)

-amenities:

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Also - there are actually 3 of us, but I may or may not stay with my parents that night. Is it possible to list 2 adults and still get 2 beds? I noticed the pricing is way higher for 3 adults versus 2 adults.

Andrew

HOTWIRE guarantees sleeping accomodations for everyone that yo include in your search, so if you only search for double occupancy, you coudl get a room with only one bed... if you need sleeping accomodations for three people you should include three people on your HOTWIRE search.

The property above matches the Crowne Plaza Union Station, Sheraton City Center and the Hilton, so any of these are possible, but based upon the Tripadvisor info my best guess would be the Crowne Plaza.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]