Priceline Hotel: chicago four star hotel

cooki
By cooki,
in

Wondering what hotel this may be for april 10th through 12th on michigan avenue, goldcoast watertower in chicago, illinois. the price is 79 a night and it has fitness, restaurant, business center and internet. thanks for the help...i will make sure I book through bb link.

3.5 star chicago hotel

Please give any help possible in identifying which hotel this may be. For April 3-5 Mag mile/streeterville with amenities that include pool, restaurant, business center, internet, and fitness center for the price of 79.00 per night. thanks for the help!

could you please help identify this property the area is michigan ave/streeterville for april3-5 and it is a 3.5* property with fitness, business, pool, restaurant, and internet. the price is 79.00 per night. thanks!!!=)

Looking to find out what hotel is a 3.5 star on mag mile/streeterville on april 3rd to the 5th for 79.00. It has pool, internet, business center and restaurant. Please advise so that I may book ...it is on hotwire. thanks again!

could you please help me to identify this hotel in chicago. It is a 4 star on mag mile.streeterville for 4/3-4/5 with a spa restaurant, business center, fitness, internet and restaurant. the price is 84.00 a night

also there is a 3.5 star for the same dates with restaurant, business, internet and fitness and pool for 81.00 a night.

these are both on hotwire and I plan on booking one this evening if possible thanks alot!!

could you please help me to identify this hotel in chicago. It is a 4 star on mag mile.streeterville for 4/3-4/5 with a spa restaurant, business center, fitness, internet and restaurant. the price is 84.00 a night

also there is a 3.5 star for the same dates with restaurant, business, internet and fitness and pool for 81.00 a night.

these are both on hotwire and I plan on booking one this evening if possible thanks alot!!

son had an emergency surgery, so i ended up not getting to go either weekend

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]