CA Orange County Courtyard Laguna Hills

Randi66
By Randi66,
in

I stayed here March 12/09- March 16/09. I paid 61.00. This hotel is geared towards the business traveler. It was pretty much empty on the weekend. It was a nice hotel, although now that I think about it, I probably could have gotten it for less money had I started bidding in this area( I'd started my bid in San Clemente and added this as a zone).

They gave me a 2nd floor balcony room overlooking the pool( and the freeway in the distance). I actually found the freeway noise soothing at night when I kept the screen door open( the weather was great!!). There was a full coffee set up( and fridge) in the room. The bed was comfy, the linens( supposedly) deluxe. There was a nice desk and overstuffed chair in the room as well. I did use the fitness center and it was adequate( if not a bit small). There were 2 computers in the lobby for guest use and they were slow or non-functioning at times. I never did have to wait to use one though. I noticed there was mostly business people at this hotel. The breakfast was not free, although its somewhat set up in the lobby to look like a free breakfast. There are plenty of restaurants nearby so I'd skip the hotel breakfast as it was somewhat overpriced for what they were offering. The hotel is very close to the freeway. I left each day at 5pm and headed south 20 miles and I never ran into traffic. Overall, it was a pleasant stay and well worth the money. I would definately stay here again.

2650_60549042615_517192615_1642685_1218865_n.jpg

view from my room.

Happy Travelling, Randi
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]