Priceline Hotel: 2* Buffalo-Niagara Falls (Niagara Falls) Days Inn and Suites

pfhouger
By pfhouger,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Start by looking at PRICELINE's zones for this area... are any of the zone(s) small enough that you could accept a hotel anywhere in the zone? If so, which zone(s) are acceptable and what is your maximum bid? (also, since you are looking for a 3* or better property, are you willing to pay more for a higher rated hotel, or are you looking for the least expensive 3* or better hotel for this stay)

If you're unable to accept a hotel anywhere within the shaded boundaries of PRICELINE's zone, HOTWIRE may be a better option for you since you can often identify the property before your purchase based upon the amenities shown, and therefore have an educated guess as to the actual location.

Let us know how you would like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It would be my mom, my sis and me so I guess its OK even if we only gets a queen bed. To save a few bucks, we are willing to take that risk. Please advise on how to proceed on priceline: for check in 5/28, check out 5/30 only for a 3* hotel in zone 6 new york side. Max bid $80 US. Thanks

To avoid any confusion, what is the name of Zone 6? (PRICELINE can add, re-zone, remove or change the order fo zones, so it's best to use the zone name so we know exactly what you're looking for)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

At the 3* level you have two re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

(NOTE: 're-bid zone1' is not the same as priceline's Zone1, 're-bid zone2' is not the same as priceline's Zone2, etc, etc)

Select 3* Niagara Falls...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $60, if rejected close browser and our link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 3* Niagara Falls and re-bid zone2...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $70

I'd start with the above. If rejected just post back and we'll revise to try again in 24 hours.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Congratulations on your success!

There are at least two Days Inn properties in this area, can you please list the address of the one you received.

Was it this one: Days Inn at the Falls (443 Main St)? If so, this property is only 2* rated, i assume you changed from 3* bidding to 2* bidding somewhere along the line?

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]