Hotwire Hotel: Help needed with Bellevue Washington hotels

tex winter
By tex winter,
in

Just: Seattle (Bellevue North - Redmond).

I did a search for early May 2009, and Bellevue was divided as follows:

Downtown Bellevue Area

3.5 star with smoke free rooms, fitness center, restaurant, business center and high speed internet

3 star with fitness center, pool, restaurant, and high speed internet

and

Bellevue Eastgate - Factoria - Crossroads

3.5 star with smoke free rooms, complimentary breakfast, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, laundry and high speed internet

2 star with complimentary breakfast, restaurant, laundry and tennis

The current Hotwire list says:

Seattle (Bellevue North - Redmond)

Do anyone have any advice?

My best guesses are:

Downtown Bellevue Area:

3.5* with smoke free rooms, fitness center, restaurant, business center and high speed internet: Sheraton Bellevue

3* with fitness center, pool, restaurant, and high speed internet: Red Lion Bellevue

Bellevue Eastgate - Factoria - Crossroads:

3.5* with smoke free rooms, complimentary breakfast, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, laundry and high speed internet: Hotel Sierra Bellevue

2* with complimentary breakfast, restaurant, laundry and tennis: I couldn't find a hotel with both complimentary breakfast and a restaurant in a cursory search. There's not much point in investigating this one in detail, as $64/night for a 2* is no bargain.

I also see a 3* in Bellevue Eastgate - Factoria - Crossroads with the following amenities: complimentary breakfast, fitness, business, laundry, and high-speed Internet. My best guess is the Larkspur Landing Bellevue, though the Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue-Eastgate is also a possibility.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]