Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Disneyland South - Hilton?

Atko
By Atko,
in

5/21 - 5/23 (2 nights) $66

Restaurant

Pool

Fitness

Business

A match for Hilton Anaheim. Would this be your best guess Thereuare? I'd once again appreciate your valued opinion on this hotel and whether this is a good deal or not, or whether there are better deals around. (Any other friendly members who may read this - I'd appreciate your help as well!!!!) As I've previously posted, my parents and I are from Australia and are travelling around the US for 3 weeks in May. This will be our last destination before heading back home to Oz. Would love to end with a lovely hotel to cap off our trip around America. Thanks in advance, will use your HOTWIRE link when I commit.

The ammenities have either just changed since I saw the deal on HOTWIRE, or I misread them unfortunately.

Ammenities are in fact:

Restaurant

Pool

Business

Hi speed internet (not fitness - which would have made a match for Hilton)

Could be anywhere now I guess.

Unfortunately this property has not yet been identified, and with so few amenities, which are quite common in the area, i'm not sure we'll be able to gain much insight on this one.

Would one of the Disneyland North properties work for your needs?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for asking, but I've checked out the Disneyland North hotels on the web and I think I prefer the hotels listed in Disneyland South. Sorry again about misreading the ammenities on this one - must have just got excited (I don't like wasting your time having to read and reply. I try and only post for the hotels I'm actually ready to commit on).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]