Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire Cent. PHX & N. Scotts hotels

ellied9
By ellied9,
in

Hi, I'm ready to take my first shot on hotwire and this forum has been extremely helpful. However, after reviewing previous posts/winning bids, I'm still not able to narrow down which hotels I may be looking at. I have two options in central phoenix and N. Scottsdale for the night of Oct. 11. They are described as follows:

North Scottsdale

1) 5* amenities: Resort, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center, Golf Nearby, Children's Activity Program, Tennis Nearby. $126

2) 4* amenities: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service), Spa Services, Tennis Nearby $62

The amenities in the 5* match up with the Kierland, but earlier posts have noted that as a 4.5*

Central Phoenix (both Phoenix Inner)

1) 4.5* amenities: Resort, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center, Golf Nearby, Spa Services, Tennis Nearby $189

2) 4* amenities: Resort, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center, Golf Nearby, Spa Services, Tennis Nearby $169

The golf and tennis "nearby" is throwing me off, since the resort reviews I've looked at on other sites all include tennis courts within the resort.

Any help in narrowing these down would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

Double-check these against our HOTWIRE PHOENIX HOTEL LIST (don't forget to look beyond the first post too).

North Scottsdale:

5* - Hyatt Regency Gainey Ranch

you commented the amenties also match the Kierland but the Kierland has been a 4.5* in the past... also note the Kierland has a Spa icon which is missing from this hotel's description

4* - not sure

Center Phoenix:

4.5* Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs

4* Pointe hilton Squaw Peak

Those are my best guesses.

Let us know whatever you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]