Hotwire Hotel: 3.5-star hotel in Costa Mesa - Orange County Airport - Irvine Area

spet
By spet,
in

2-star hotel in Buena Park - La Mirada - Cerritos

2 adults/2 children

Hotwire $36

Breakfast

Pool(s)

High-speed Internet Access

or

2.5-star hotel in Costa Mesa - Orange County Airport - Irvine Area

Hotwire $49

Transportation

Breakfast

Fitness

Pool(s)

Laundry

High-speed Internet Access

Thanks so much!

Why am I not getting replies to my questions? Am I putting these hotel questions in the wrong areas? Can someone give me some feedback at least on the same day of what hotel these might be? I am lost and maybe it's user error but I am new to this site and am having trouble navigating it.

1) exercise some patience, it can take more than 4 hours to receive a reply to your thread

2) it's impossible to begin to research the hotels above without the dates of your stay (are these for the same dates as your Costa Mesa stay (where we have already identified multiple properties for you... so it's not fair to say that nobody is answering your questions))

3) please follow-up your Holiday Inn thread with the information requested (which we sent you a PM regarding)

4) please reply to the other information requested in the PM sent

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Holiday Inn thread is one I used before I was a member, just using a google search and booking independently through Hotwire but your tips were right on the money and I appreciate that.

The above hotels are to finish out our stay 4/15-4/17.

By today the prices may have changed but I hope you are still able to identify.

The Holiday Inn thread is one I used before I was a member...
No, if you click this link to the Holiday Inn thread you'll see that it goes to your post where we have requested additional information... please provide the information requested so that it can benefit other users of the board.
...and booking independently through Hotwire but your tips were right on the money and I appreciate that.
You don't need to be a registered member to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board, the site was helpful to you so it would have been appreciated if you used the links here for your purchases. Are you using them now for your searches :)
The above hotels are to finish out our stay 4/15-4/17.
Then this is the same stay and we have merged the threads as all posts for the same stay go in the same thread.

Please follow-up your Holiday Inn thread as requested, then bump this thread and we'll comment regarding your posts above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I booked my Holiday Inn on Hotwire and AFTER using Google and finding betterbidding.com. I did not realize there was even a link at the top of this site at that time. I do now. An existing post came up from the Google search and all I was doing was complimenting you on your correct guess of hotel. I booked though Hotwire as I originally found it, and it was accurate with the hotel you mentioned. I am not sure what you want me to do now about posting there. I just wanted to say thanks and how you were accurate with another person's post that I was able to use.

I need to book for the last days of my trip and became a member due to your accuracy. I became a member and posted on the Holiday Inn area because that person that asked never said if you were accurate or not, if they booked r not. Sorry if I overstepped my bounds in replying with praise due to your accuracy.

I have new hotels, since prices have changed, and if you are still willing to help me I would appreciate it.

All three $61/night, 2 adults/2 children, 4/15-4/17

3-star hotel in Anaheim - Disneyland North

smoke free

fitness center

pool

restaurant

business center

laundry

internet

3-star hotel in Buena Park - La Mirada - Cerritos

fitness center

pool

restaurant

business center

laundry

internet

3-star hotel in Fullerton - Brea Area

fitness center

pool

restaurant

business center

internet

All three $61/night, 2 adults/2 children, 4/15-4/17

3-star hotel in Anaheim - Disneyland North

smoke free

fitness center

pool

restaurant

business center

laundry

internet

3-star hotel in Buena Park - La Mirada - Cerritos

fitness center

pool

restaurant

business center

laundry

internet

3-star hotel in Fullerton - Brea Area

fitness center

pool

restaurant

business center

internet

I'll try one more time...

Click HERE and you'll see that the thread linked is YOUR Holiday Inn thread... please add the information requested in that thread so we can complete the topic title and others can benefit from the information.

If you choose to do so, then bump this thread nad we'll comment regarding the above.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]