Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Boston (Revere-Logan Airport BOS) Holiday Inn

buzzhd
By buzzhd,
in

Is it a reasonable price? I just started bidding at priceline.com and am pretty new to all the rules everything. I don't know if I did OK. I checked back and forth at hotwire.com and bid, rebid and finally got accepted with this price. BTW, that's for Sat. 9/4 1 night.

The star level is kind strange. From priceline.com it shows 2.5*, but from Hotels.com is 3*. Don't know which one is right.

I am kind upset because I saw some $67 at hotwire.com with 2.5* hotel, but with no mention of specific hotel other than saying Logan Air BOS.

Quick question, when you guys post the price in here, does it include tax and service fee? Mine doesn't include them.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Prices on the board are bid prices.

Not sure if this is an over-bid or not; it seems expensive, but we've also seen Boston be very difficult for many dates in September. If you recall the sequence that you bid and added zones we may be able to get a better grasp of what an acceptable bid was for this date.

In the future feel free to ask for a bidding strategy... we're more than happy to suggest a strategy for you to follow. At least it will give you the opportunity to compare our strategy to the approach you intend on taking.

Thanks for posting and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thanks!

That's what I thought. You know I am new in this field, so spent some extra $$$ may get a good lesson. Anyway my wife decided to stay one more day in Boston, so we may seek another bid from priceline.com. Any suggestion, trick and strategy before I start bidding tomorrow? How about hotwire.com?

Also what's the best deal for goBostoncard if I want to purchase 3-day pass?

Once again, thank you for your help!

Post your new date and desired zone(s) in a new thread and we'll reply there.

Since you'll likely receive a different hotel than this one, it makes it much easier to follow the format that we have chosen for topic titles.

If you don't want to change hotels you could also try Priceline's "Add a Nite Feature" which would give you a chance at this same property... but considering this may have been an over-bid it may not be the best option.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]