Are TA details removed from hotwire?

mtry1
By mtry1,
in

Hi, I have been looking at hotwire the past week for many areas, time frames etc. I always look for a TA rating to help guess at the hotel, For all of them that I have tried, there has not been one TA rating to compare!! This to me is strange, as I know some hotels aren't displayed with this info but all of them are coming up without TA rating.

Is this coincidence or has anyone else noticed this also?

Thankyou

• 2 weeks later...
Yay! The HOTWIRE TA rating looks to be back and is updated for March (in the areas I have looked) :)

YellowDog.

This may sound like a dumb question, but where do we find the TA ratings on Hotwire? After reading posts where people quote the ratings, I have started looking for them and must be either blind or stupid cause I can't seem to find them for any listings that come up for my searches. I've been searching for hotels in the Universal and SeaWorld Florida areas for June 17-21. Is it just me? Where should I be looking?

Thanks!

bclane

TA ratings are NOT static on the HOTWIRE page. They come and go like they please :)

Click on the continue at red box with star rating and price for the hotel. This will take you to the second page. The TA rating should appear to the right of the area map IF HOTWIRE shows it.

Please start a new thread in the Florida HOTWIRE section and I will help you with your upcoming stay.

Yellowdog

bclane

TA ratings are NOT static on the HOTWIRE page. They come and go like they please :)

Click on the continue at red box with star rating and price for the hotel. This will take you to the second page. The TA rating should appear to the right of the area map IF HOTWIRE shows it.

Please start a new thread in the Florida HOTWIRE section and I will help you with your upcoming stay.

Yellowdog

Much Mahalo Yellowdog! It will be nice to know where to look from now on. :)

Thanks also for the offer of further help which I'm very likely to take you up on in the near future. Found out the in-laws might be joining us, so I may need more than one room. Should know soon and then I'll be able to post.

Much Aloha!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]