Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Tampa (North) Holiday Inn Express and Suites

homeschoolmom
By homeschoolmom,
in

Hi, ya'all,

I think I got a good one here. I already guessed it couldn't be the one in Wesley Chapel as that is in a different zone-- Zephyrhills I think. This is the HIE in New Tampa (rated 3 out of 164 Tampa hotels on tripadvisor) that supposedly gives out free beer/water/ice cream and has an excellent cold and hot breakfast bar (complimentary-- and it may include omelettes according to some). :) (Where's the drooling smiley?)

We're celebrating DD #1's 13th birthday at Busch Gardens, so I am thrilled we ended up with this one!

I went through the PRICELINE link at the top of the page; thanks, Thereuare, for making it so easy! Oh yeah, webprice was $109.xx per night... and this was my first bid as I was attempting to duplicate the other bid I found (I know it was risky, but I figured there could be a lot of 2.5 and 3* in this area and I wanted the best chance at this one).

Here's the rundown:

Holiday Inn Express And Suites Tampa

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that this works well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay... and enjoy your daughter's birthday at the park (i already know she'll have a great time!)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]