Priceline Hotel: West Hollywood Help

atwood
By atwood,
in

Hello, I've read through some of the threads and have a decent idea of what to do..

I'm going to LA from 9/23 to 9/27/04 and am interested in just staying in West Hollywood. My friend Rob read the list of hotels and said the only one I really don't want is the Century City one, and the hyatt which everyone seems to be getting is fine. I guess the Ramada (which shows up under 2stars) and some of the other ones are right near all the gay clubs and stuff, which would be great.

If I want to "lowball it", what's a fair number to start at? I was thinking of bidding $40 for the 3 star category West Hollywood/Beverly Hills for those 4 nights?

Is my thinking right?

Thanks,

Chris

Why $40?

That seems too low to me as we haven't seen any winning bids for a 3* hotel in this zone at that price.

In my opinion, and when i suggest others 'lowball', it's submitting bids at the low end of the range, not necessarily lower than any recently accepted bid.

You could try that price as it doesn't cost anything to bid, but i don't think it's a realistic figure.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]