Run of House Reservation

Hokie4Life
By Hokie4Life,
in

When booking a room through Hotwire (Run of House reservation), has anyone ever had any problems actually getting the room that you want during check-in?

We booked a room for 3 nights at the Sherton at Fisherman's Wharf. After calling their reservation number, we were told that the reservation was ROH and that we would get a room with 2 double beds. I requested a room with a King bed and told them that it was an anniversary trip for my wife and I (REALLY). What are the chances of getting the requested room with a ROH reservation?

Thanks!

It happens sometimes, but not frequently.

It mostly depends upon the hotel's attitude towards Priceline/Hotwire customers (some shouldn't participate in the program in the first place, IMO), but mostly is determined by the occupancy level of the hotel during your stay.

Please post your winning bid.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Post the hotel name, star rating, date(s), associated amenities, etc... just like any other hotel win.

It can go in the HOTELS section of the board under the appropriate state category, just mention in the post or sub-title that it was part of a package purchase. You can still view the amenities associated with the property by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's home page.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]