Hotwire Hotel: Please help identify 4* Beverly Hills - West Hollywood

stateofflux
By stateofflux,
in

The Le Montrose Suite Hotel has been reported with just the three amenities above, so while it's possible the above is the Le Parc Suites with a 'missing' Laundry icon, it seems like the Le Montrose Suites would be a better guess.

HOWEVER, my HOTWIRE search for your dates shows a 4* in this zone for $109/nite with the amenities above plus a Laundry icon. Given these amenities (Fitness Centre, Pool, Restaurant, Laundry) match the Le Parc Suites, and it's the same price as above, there is no telling if the above is the Le Montrose Suites or the Le Parc Suites with a 'missing' Laundry icon. If you can't get the above to appear with a Laundry icon try changing your search to 4adults/0children or 2adults/2children.

Usually i would say that if you're trying to target the Le Parc Suites you would be 'safe' buying it with the full amenities above, but i'd still leaev the door open for this possibly being the Le Montrose Suites since this property has used multiple amenity combinations in the past, and while this parituclar amenity combination has not been used before, it has used each of these icons within the multiple combinations it has used (so in other words, the Le Montrose Suites does have all these amenities, even though it's never been seen with this exact combination)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK - Opinions would be appreciated.

This deal looks pretty good. Both possible hotels look pretty good. Actually, the Le Montrose Suites looks better than the Le Parc, but both have a similar set up. Having a kitchenette would be nice, but it looks like some of the rooms are shabby, and I bet Hotwire bookings get put into those.

Should I give Priceline a shot? So far, I've booked a few things through Priceline and haven't been disappointed. Should I go up to $105 or so on Priceline in the same area and see what I get? I see the Sofitel was booked in this area on Priceline not so long ago. Other 'big name' hotel groups also feature: Inter-Continental, Hilton, etc.

I know it really depends what kind of a hotel I would want to stay in, but I am not sure.

In the end it comes down to what is most important to you...

If you're looking for lowest price and are willing to stay anywhere within the shaded boundaries of the zone, then PRICELINE is usually a better option.

If knowing the amenities offered by the property you will recieve is imporant, and woul d like to take an educated guess as to the hotel you will likely receive and its location, then HOTWIRE can be a better option.

The two services are similar, but also different, so it really depends what is important to you for this particular stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 weeks later...

I've merged the threads as this is a subset of the original dates, making it for the same stay.

For help idnetifying a HOTWIRE property you'll need to include the amenities that HOTWIRE associates with the property.

Also, have you changed your dates that you only need one nite now or are you just playing around to see what comes up for different date combinations?

I found a good deal for for two nights in Los Angeles through a friend, and booked directly with the B&B, so I didn't use Priceline or Hotwire in the end, but I could only get the two nights.

I'm now sitting with a single night where I need a place to stay. I see a 'last minue special' on the Luxe (I think that came up on PRICELINE recently as well) which I could book, but I'm just seeing what's out there. I would like a 4* hotel in LA, not an airport hotel... so I'm kind of waiting for something interesting.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]