Priceline Hotel: Trying for a Durango, CO Hotel

kmwek
By kmwek,
in

I did a search on this board and I found no results for Durango, CO. Highest star level in Durango is a 3*. As best as I can tell this is a Doubletree and a Residence Inn., both of which go for around $200 a night. I would love the Doubletree. I would settle for a 2.5*. So far I have bid $65 for a 3* and rebid $62 for a 2.5*. I have a Holiday Inn booked for ~$100 but I am always looking for a better deal. I still have 2 months of bidding ahead of me, but is there any shot of winning through priceline?

How high are you willing to bid for this stay as your current bids are only about a third or prevailing rates at the two properties you mentioned. HOWEVER, is the Holiday Inn in this zone too... if so, this could easily be a possibility at the 3* level as well.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This link will give you the ability to check PRICELINE's current rating of the Holiday Inn Durango.

So yes, if you keep your minimum star rating above 2* you shouldn't win this property (but always check before bidding to make sure the Holiday Inn hasn't been upgraded)

Good luck and keep us updated.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]