LIH Kauai Economy Hertz

jeanu2427
By jeanu2427,
in

Hello! I'm writting in here because I didn't find a place to put the winning bids on car rentals (hope it's ok to put in here).

I just bid on PRICELINE for an economy car rental in Kauai, HI from March 26th thru the 28th. I first put $22 and priceline came back and said that no one accepted it but if I increased the price they would search for me again right away. I then put $24 per day and got a winning bid :) I got Hertz.

Then I put in a bid for March 28th thru the 31rst in Honolulu and got a winning bid right away for $19 per day on an economy car (they might of accepted less but I'm happy with it).

I used the link on this site to go to PRICELINE :)

Cheers!

J :-)

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your win(s) with the board.

We have moved your post to the Priceline Car Rental section of the board.

Please only post one win per thread as this allows us to reflect all the pertinent information of the message in the topic title according to the board format. We've used this thread to reflect your first win on Kauai... please start a NEW TOPIC for your Oahu win.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Have a great time on the islands!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]