Priceline Hotel: Need help for Hollywood Renaissance 10.05.2009-16.05.2009

ingale
By ingale,
in

Hi,

Need a strategy for bidding on Renaissance Hollywood.I see that there are two choices for priceline for hotels in Hollywood. I am really want to get the Renaissance, because Roosevelt hotel doesn,t look as good as Renaissance. I already tried to offer 110-150$,with no luck. Thanks

Hi again,It seems that nobody wants to share any information with me :(

well,I tried to bid 170 $ for 4 star hotel in Hollywood and still no luck . Roosevelt hotel is not available for those days but Renaissance is. Does anybody knows what is that mean? Cheapest rate I found so far is 219$ .Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I believe it means - when you are ready to bid, click on the PRICELINE link on the post from thereuare, the board administrator, and it will take you to PRICELINE.

When you go to Priceline through those links, it is a way to support this forum.

Based on a fair amount of experience with Priceline, I would say I don't think you can count on a particular hotel if there is more than one in the area that meets your criteria.

I haven't been inside the Renaissance but I like the Roosevelt very much, for what it's worth. It's a little "old Hollywood," too.

HOTWIRE at present has the Roosevelt at $137.

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]