Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Ft Lauderdale (North) Extended Stay Deluxe Cypress Creek Park No.

jerib28806
By jerib28806,
in

I'm an longtime Priceline user, but this is my first time with Hotwire.

2.5 Star, North Fort Lauderdale

Complimentary breakfast, fitness center, pool, laundry facilities, hi-speed internet access

5 nights at $46/night $230.00

Taxes and fees $29.94

Total $259.94 for 5 nights

I'd tried PRICELINE for a few weeks and gone up to $68 with no luck, bidding for Downtown and Beach zones. I decided to take a look at Hotwire and because of the hotel and amenity information posted here, figured out that the hotel I was bidding on would likely be this one, which would suit my purposes just as well as the Priceline zones I was bidding--and at a significant savings! I'm very happy with the way this worked out. (And really, even if I'd gotten a different hotel, the money I saved would have still made it worthwhile.)

I did bid using the HOTWIRE link you provided. Thanks for all the great info!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Glad to see that you're happy with the results of this property and that the information on the board was helpful.

We look forward to hear about, and helping with, your future PRICELINE and HOTWIRE purchases.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]