Florida Car Rental Question

mmermans
By mmermans,
in

I don't believe so, when i was looking at "packages" it said something to the effect that all car rentals must be returned to the same location that it was picked up at.

If you to their car rental page there is a link for a "one-way" option, but it just directs you to Orbitz.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 months later...
I don't believe so, when i was looking at "packages" it said something to the effect that all car rentals must be returned to the same location that it was picked up at.

If you to their car rental page there is a link for a "one-way" option, but it just directs you to Orbitz.

I just did more or less the opposite, booking a one way from Miami, but downtown, near port area, with drop in FLL. Hotwire has a "one way" hot link to budget car rental which gave me a very competitive rate of $92.70 for three days, compact car, while the same "one way" on PL was about $5 more. The booking is actually thru budget's site with a discount code from Hotwire, and is cancellable with no penalty until about a day before the trip. So, I guess I can keep looking around a bit, but I felt this was a good deal for dec 15-18. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]