Hotwire Hotel: 3.5 Star Downtown Montreal

genral
By genral,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Can you let us know if you're still seeing the property above offered on your HOTWIRE search? I just searched for your dates and see a hotel with the amenities above but at the 4* level (which also happens to be priced less than the 3.5* property... which has more amenities that you've posted above)

If you are still seeing the above 3.5* property, what is the price, and are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am just searching for the default 2 adult 1 bedroom. The offer I originally saw has disappeared. I have been looking everyday and it was just there today and then gone.

The 3.5 star offer now is $58 per night with amenities: fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, high speed internet, spa. I do not know what this hotel is either.

The 4 star @ $61/night with Fitness Center, Reataurant, Business Center and High-Speed Internet appears to be the Hyatt Regency? Much appreciated for your help.

I was really hoping le Centre Sheraton would be available on the 4 star list but doesn't appear to be. I am currently booked at the Maritime Plaza directly for $109 CDN per night but was hoping to find something cheaper in the same area and cancel my current reservation.

It's not uncommon to see minor price fluctuations with HOTWIRE such as the above... it's likely not indicative of any change in demand.

The 3.5* has not yet been identified, a guess would be the Holiday Inn Select with a 'missing' Laundry icon or the Le Nouvel Hotel with a new Hi-Speed Internet icon and the Spa icon re-appearing... or of course it could be some new 3.5* property not yet reported to the board.

Thru a little more research, of the above three options, i think this is the Holiday Inn Select. However, if you're interested in this property you can 'more safely' get it by changing your search to 4adults/0chidren whcih will then have the 3.5* hotel show with the amenities above plus a Laundry icon. While i can't be sure that this is the same property offered when searching for 2adults/0children i thinik it might be... but as the rate is $5 more when searching for 4adults, i would just "pay up" for it if that was the hotel i was trying to target.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Holiday Inn Select is a bit farther away than we would like from the bars on Crescent Street we are likely to be stumbling home from at 3:00AM. If it were just me I would try it but my university buddies I am with don't mind paying a bit more to stay at the Maritime Plaza where we booked directly. Therefore I did not book a hotel through HOTWIRE this time but will definitely use your link for my next trip. Thanks very much!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]