Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Portland (Airport PDX) Sheraton Airport

dshell
By dshell,
in

I often book this Sheraton. Closest to terminal. Very nice rooms, comfortable.

A couple of other things I like is that wireless is included, no extra fee - as is often the case at upscale hotels. Day parking is free (note there was a discussion about charging for "Park n' Fly" - if you want to leave your car your while you travel - it is included if you book at the Sheraton online, but not through HOTWIRE).

The shuttle is fast, responsive and gets you there, even in bad weather.

Amenities:

* Shuttle

* Restaurant

* Business Center

* Pool

* Fitness Center

* Internet

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

I want to clarify some info above since i just got off the phone with the hotel and was given the following parking info:

Park N Fly - no additinal charge

Book Directly thru Sheraton - $20 for up to 8 days parking

Book Thru a Third Party (PRICELINE, HOTWIRE, Expedia, Travelocity, etc) - $50 for up to 8 days

I don't think the above policy is appropriate since guests booking thru any 3rd party should be treated to the same rates and services as any other guest... the fee should either be $20 for all guest or $50 for all guests. If this practice is allowed, what will be next, hi-speed internet be $9 for guests who booked direct but $12 for guests who book thru a 3rd party?

It would be appreciated if you used the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]