Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying 3* Bothell-Woodinville-Kirkland

twenty2
By twenty2,
in

I am planning a trip in the Seattle area some time in the month of September. I have not booked anything yet (I do have an open request for Seattle/Lake Union). For part of my stay I would like to stay in the Bothell-Woodinville-Kirkland zone. When I do my searches for various dates during the first two weeks of September I come up with 2 different 3* Star properties.

3* Property #1 Bothell-Woodinville-Kirkland has the following amenities:

Breakfast

Fitness

Pool

High Speed Internet

3* Property #2 Bothell-Woodinville-Kirkland has the following amenities:

Breakfast

Fitness

Restaurant

High Speed Internet

Again both are showing 3* Stars. I have tried numerous times and on different computers and I am currently unable to pull any TripAdvisor information. Based on the Washington State Hotwire Hotel List there is only one 3* Star property listed and that is the Country Inn Suites. This property has a pool so it is a good possibility that it is Property #1 listed above. But then again

The Hotwire Lake Union post has been followed up as requested as a condition of this new request.

I'm going to Seattle for football and do not have any real definite dates. All I know is that one of the dates I for sure will be in Seattle is September 12, 2009 (Hawaii vs WSU in Seattle) Given that date I am planning on staying the weekend either before or after or maybe even both. Again this is all pending on the Seahawks schedule and the Washington Huskies schedule.

... do not have any real definite dates.... this is all pending on the Seahawks schedule and the Washington Huskies schedule.

Please wait until your plans and dates are firm and you're ready to commit to a purchase. The HOTWIRE offerings can, and do, change frequently, and the hotels above may not even be the ones offered by the time you're ready to make a purchase.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]