Hotwire Hotel: Free Parking query

tims
By tims,
in

I want to bid for a hotel in Miami near the cruise port that offers free parking while cruising. I don't think I can do this using Priceline so am looking at Hotwire - am I correct in thinking that under amenties (in the Hotwire hotels list for Florida) when it states free parking it means free extended parking while cruising or just free parking while staying at the hotel.

I guess I can check for sure by determining what the hotel is (using amenties) and ringing them - any other suggestions?

Thanks

I am not aware of a free parking amenity icon, but if a hotel offers free parking, this is typically limited to the duration of one's stay. The hotel may offer guests a disounted fee for parking beyond your stay, such as airport hotels offering "park and fly" rates. Unless your're bringing your ride over from NZ, I assume you will be hiring a car while your're on Holiday. Would it make sense to return the car while on the ship and upon your return, you can hire another car?

Thanks for your reply - we are using my brother-in-laws car (he lives in Canada) to tour the States and Canada so unfortunately cannot do what you suggest. I will check out park and fly/cruise options that might be available for Miami.

The Free Parking icon is usually shown with Condo properties and is applicable to parking being included during your residence at the property... not when you're no longer a guest of the hotel (and on the cruise ship).

Hotels by the Pier should be a good resource for you as well as BackUpBooking.com.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]