Discover hotel application

Ton
By Ton,
in

Thanks for the suggestion...

I have thought/considered this but i don't think it would be good in pratice. For starters, the amenities change often, so to keep updated it would be a large task. As well, many hotels have multiple amenity combinations that are used, so some hotels would need to have multiple listings.

Lastly, and perhaps the biggest issue from a usability point of view, is that with the amenities often changing, it's nice to see what is at least 'close', for example:

Let's say a user is looking at an offering of Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business

Now there may or not may be a match (or matches) for this property, but what if there's antoher hotel previously reported with Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business (NOTE: no Hi-Speed Internet Access)... yet almost all hotels now offer this as an amenity. I would want to know that this property is close as i would likely consider it among the possibilities, even though not an exact match. Using a system where only matches are shown, i'd never know about this second property being a potential match (which would be even more likley if there was nothing else that matched exactly), whereas the current system of having a hotel list allows you to see what else may be a possibility

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]