Hotwire Hotel: HELP! 4-star condo in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney

BryGuy247
By BryGuy247,
in

1) 4* Disney Main Gate - Celebration Area

amenities: 1 bedroom, full kitchen, daily housekeeping, fitness centre, pool, restaurants, business center, 24 hour front desk

price 119 per night

2) 4* condo Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disne

amenities: resort, 1 bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, free parking, daily housekeeping, air conditioning, inroom laundry, children's activity program

price $87 per night

3) adding 3.5-star condo in Kissimmee

amenities: condo, 2 bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, smoke free, laundry, parking, fitness center, pools

$63 per night

any insight would be MUCH appreciated...

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in teh same thread.

For the above properties...

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all amenities" link under the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above? NOTE: you will likely need to click the pop-up window with the amenities, the CTRL+A, and copy/paste to a text program such as NOTEPAD or WORDPAD to see them all since HOTWIRE is missing the scrollbars from this window. (NOTE: when you list the full amenities to the board, please list only the amenity names... not the descriptions of each as this makes the post harder to read and more difficult to quickly see the amenities)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

ok i'm now reposting

1) 4* Disney Main Gate - Celebration Area

amenities:

1 bedroom suite

fully equipped kitchen

daily house kepping

fitness center

pool

restaurant

business center

24 hour front desk

high speed internet

condo

$117 per night

2) 4* condo Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney

amenities

reosrt

1 bedroom suite

fully equippe dkitchen

free parking

daily housekeeping

air conditioning

in room laundry

childrens activity program

fitness center

pools

restaurant

business center

24 hour front desk

laundry facilities

high speed internet

golf nearby

tennis nearby

condo

$87 a night

any help would be much appreciated

The Main Gate property is a match for the Mona Lisa Suits so that would be our best guess for that one.

The amenities for the LBV property match both the Sheraton Vistana Resort as well as the Sheraton Vistana Villages... the Tripadvisor information shown suggests the Reort is a more likely outcome, but with two properties 'sharing' the same name such as this i wouldn't be too surprised if HOTWIRE incorretly used the same TA information for both (maybe a 10%-15% chance), so not likely this wouuld be the case, but it's possible so i point it out just so you're prepared.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of furhter help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

HOTWIRE only showns one property at each star level per zone, and you can only select from what's offered.

It's possible you may be able to pay for an upgrade at check-in, but unless a property showing the 2BR icon is shown before your purchase, there is no way to insure a 2BR suite.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

This is a match for the Gaylord Palms so that would be our best guess.

Please remember to use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 2 weeks later...

Any follow-up/decisions to your Hotwire Las Vegas and Chicago Hotwire threads?

In regards to this thread we've already identified some great deals at some great hotels, what is it that you're looking for from this stay?

Any follow-up/decisions to your Hotwire Las Vegas and Chicago Hotwire threads?

In regards to this thread we've already identified some great deals at some great hotels, what is it that you're looking for from this stay?

Chicago is a work trip. I was inquiring about hotels to possibly get my wife to come join me for the weekend. As of now that's a no-go.

Vegas is a bit far away but I wanted to get a sense of what the hotel was. I'll likely book the one that might be Wynn as it gets closer.

My priority is this Orlando trip.

My minimum needs are a 1 bedroom with Kitchen. Looking also at 2 bedrooms. this is for my wife and I and our daughter. My mother may join so we want a place that will also allow us to book a regular room seperate should that happen.

As I view many hotels or condos online it seems many are older and run down. I'm trying to get something relativelhy modern and/or clean.

So any idea on what those other ones I had requested were above?

thanks!

how come all questions asked have to come under same post?

the title of my current post is specific to 1 hotel but obviously I had questions of others

will you always be checking should I see a new one I want to ask about?

just want to make sure i'm able to get answers

thanks for your help

this is a great site

just a little confused

Chicago is a work trip. I was inquiring about hotels to possibly get my wife to come join me for the weekend. As of now that's a no-go.
Please post a follow-up to that thread so that future users will see a 'conclusion' to your thread rather than be left wondering if you purchased something but didn't post the results, gave up trying, cancelled the trip, etc. This helps keep the board more useful to others as well as keep the board more orderly... ideally every thread on the board should have a 'resolution'.
Vegas is a bit far away but I wanted to get a sense of what the hotel was. I'll likely book the one that might be Wynn as it gets closer.
Please don't ask for hotel ID's until you're ready to commit to a purchase should you like the hotel. Identifying hotels can be a time consuming process and the HOTWIRE offerings change frequently, the hotels we ID now may not even be the one(s) offered once you're ready to commit.
My priority is this Orlando trip.

My mother may join so we want a place that will also allow us to book a regular room seperate should that happen.

Hotels that participate with HOTWIRE typically only offer their 'standard', so if the hotel offered is a 1BR (or 2BR) it's likely an all-condo property and therefore won't have "regular" rooms to book in addition. When will you know if your mother is joining you? Why not wait for that decision to be made and then you can decide if you need one room or two and make both purchases at the same time, eliminating the need to be able purchase another 'standard' room down the road.
how come all questions asked have to come under same post?
All posts for the same stay go in the same thread. If we didn't merge your posts there would be 5-6 thread, plus more as you find more hotels you want researched, and likely only one of them would ever be followed-up with your results... leaving the rest "unresolved", similar to your Chicago thread above :)
will you always be checking should I see a new one I want to ask about?
Yes, we view all new threads and replies to existing threads, but please also check the Hotiwre Hotel List first on your own to see if the hotel you're inquring about is listed there (and if you decide to purchase we'll confirm we agree with your best guess before you make your purchase)

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]