AZ Phoenix Extended Stay Deluxe Midtown

Cat29London
By Cat29London,
in

This is my first post. Got this reservation from Hotwire (first time using the site). This was in Oct 07, we stayed for one night at a cost of about $36 (if remember correctly). It was very nice indeed ! And what a bargain, wow, wow. I am in London, so not use to such large rooms in a motel/hotel..at that price !! We had a kitchen which included a dishwasher, nice sized living area and comfortable bed. The hotel also had a gym. The staff were very pleasant. Breakfast was continental buffet, the usual, donuts, bagels with cream cheese and coffee, basic, but acceptable. I found the area it was situation in a little on the rough side though, but the hotel was not rough at all. The decor was recently renovated at the time and all was very clean and tidy. I would def recommend anyone staying there if they needed to be in that part of town.

P.s. there is an absolutely fantastic Mexican restaurant a short walk away, fantastic value, extremely nice staff and family run, we couldn't believe the price of $2 for a bottle of beer..the food was simply DIVINE..and HUGE portions...sorry, can't remember the name...might have been Panchos, after doing a google search.

I will def be using Hotwire again for US hotel reservations.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]