Hotwire Hotel: Need ID 4* Hotel Cabo San Lucas Downtown, $96/night

senorcheez
By senorcheez,
in

I am looking at a 4* hotel in the Los Cabos Corridor for 4 nights from 4/16-4/20. The price is $141 per night, tripadvisor rating 4.5/5.0 with 420+ reviews. The amenities are as follows:

resort

beachfront

fitness center

pool

restaurants

business center

internet

golf course

For the same dates, I am also considering a 4.5* hotel in the downtown Cabo San Lucas area, rated 4.5/5.0 with 460+ reviews, with the following amenities:

suite

beachfront

fitness center

pool

restaurants

Thank you!

For the first property do you see more amenities using the following method:

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all amenities" link under the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above? NOTE: you will likely need to click the pop-up window with the amenities, the CTRL+A, and copy/paste to a text program such as NOTEPAD or WORDPAD to see them all since HOTWIRE is missing the scrollbars from this window.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The 4* is a match for the Hilton Los Cabos Beach and Golf Resort and the 4.5* is a match for the Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach so that would be our best guess for each.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Hi -- I had to change my Cabo dates to 4/24-28 and now have a new one I am trying to identify.

4* located in downtown Cabo San Lucas Area, rated 4.0/5.0 with 240+reviews. Amenities are as follows:

Resort

Beachfront

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurants

Business Center

Tennis Courts

Kitchenette

Spa

Children's Activities

I'm guessing Pueblo Bonito Rose? Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]