SEA to PHX (Fri-Sun) Anytime in April

rockkidin
By rockkidin,
in

Hi

I plan to travel from Phoenix to Seattle for 3 days (Fr- thru Sunday) anytime in April. Please let me know what would be the cheapest fare and how do i bid for that. Is there a way I can ensure that I fly early morning (5-7 am) and come back late night (around 10-11 pm).

Appreciate your help.

Determining the cheapest fare is beyond our capabilities, but a good starting point would be to find out how much regular fares are for those dates in April and then maybe taking 50% of that as your starting point. You may not get it for 50% but it's a start.

I would personally advise against bidding for your flight if you aren't at least willing to fly late Friday and return early Sunday. There is no way to guarantee which flight you will be on, and chances are high that you would get a non-optimal flying time. It may not be worth the risk for such a short period of time.

But then again, check to see when the majority of the flight leave between those two cities. If you only find flights for Friday morning and none for Friday evening, your chances are a little higher that you might get an early flight.

Is there a way I can ensure that I fly early morning (5-7 am) and come back late night (around 10-11 pm).

As slick_gd points out above, you may want to think twice about bidding for this trip as you can't guarantee the time of your flights.

While the above would be your ideal scenario making your trip almost 3 full days, would the cost of a flight still be worthwile if you received a late departure from Phoenix and an early return from Seattle... essentially making your trip just over one day?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]