Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Charleston (Downtown-Historic District) Holiday Inn Mills House

ering
By ering,
in

I am trying to figure out if the property that Hotwire is offering is the Holiday Inn Mills House. The amenities include B,(boutique) pool, onsite dining, business center, internet and tennis nearby. Total price with tax is $98.

Also, I put 2 adults and one child a I am wondering if you know if they will definately give me a room with 2 beds.

If not Mills house any guesses as to what I would get?

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The above is a match for the Mills House Holiday Inn so that would be our best guess.

HOTWIRE guarantees 'sleeping accomodations' for everyone you include in your search. So if you do search for triple occupancy (as you did with 2adults/1child) you will receive a room with more than one bed, but the 'second bed' could be a pullout sofabed, a rollaway bed brought into the room, etc.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let su know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am replying from the Mills House's free wireless Internet access. Everything, including the price, suggest that this property is the Mills House. There is very little about this hotel that would suggest that it is a Holiday Inn branded property.

Here's my recent post:

Charleston Mills House

The king room we have is a bit snug for a roll-away, so you definitely should try to get a double.

3.5* is about right for this hotel, and the location is ideal for strolling around the historic district.

To access self park, turn right on the narrow street just north of the hotel, $20/night (or $22 for valet).

If you enjoy white tablecloth dining, many of the restaurants around the hotel will suit you. If you enjoy a much more casual atmosphere, try the Crab Shack on East Bay Road a couple blocks away. Excellent she crab soup and crab cakes.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been watching this for about 2 weeks. Ameneties were B, Pool, dining, internet, business center and tennis.

I was pretty sure it was the Mills house based on previous posts. WhenI started watching for these dates it was $83. plus tax. I was not sure of my plans so didn't commit. I booked this AM for $90 plus tax and still think iis a great deal.

I did use the HOTWIRE link from better bidding and will write a trip repost when I get back.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are happy with the resutls... nice to see you're looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]