Hotwire Hotel: Need Help - MTE Hotel 4*

bridgcarey
By bridgcarey,
in

Can someone please help me identify a 4* hotel in Midtown East with amenities: Restaurant, Fitness Center, Business Center, Tennis Nearby.

It's offered for Dec. 9-13th at $278/night. I can't find a hotel that matches the amentities and star level on the list.

Also, any suggestions for getting the best deals in NY for December? Is it too early to book it?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Take a look beyond the first post (in the second post to be more specific) of the HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST and you'll see this matches the Grand Hyatt.

From Thanksgiving to just before Christmas is one of the most expensive time of year in NYC :) You can see this DESPERATE POST from last year for almost the same dates you were looking for. Nobody can say for certain if prices will go up or down, it all depends upon how well bookings go, relative to expectations, between now and then. However, you should expect many hotels to sell-out. You may want to look at our HOTEL CHECKER to get a feel for rates and you'll see many of them in the $400's while some hotels are already showing sold-out conditions.

You could try to beat this price by using Priceline, but only if you would also be happy with the Millenium UN as i believe that hotel is a definate possibility (in addition to the Hyatt) for your dates.

Feel free to ask questions regarding any of the above. If you decide you'd like to try Priceline let us know and we'll suggest a recommended bidding strategy. If you prefer Hotwire let us know what you end up doing.

If you do nothing at this point, i would highly recommend booking a cancellable back-up. QUICKBOOK does have the UN Millenium offered for your dates for $269/nite. This is a "pay when you stay rate" so i don't believe there is any cancellation fee (other pre-pay rates on their website have a $10 cancellation fee) but you can double-check this yourself on their site.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]