Hotwire Hotel: 3* Kansas City (Intl Airport MCI - Platte City) - Please help to Ident

rs78
By rs78,
in

3* Kansas City (Intl Airport MCI - Platte City) - Please help to Identify

Dates are 3/12/09-3/15/09 for $59

Only amenities listed are:

Fitness Area

Internet Access

My guess is the Hampton Inn as it has an outdoor pool. Everything else I would consider in the 3 star range has an indoor pool and is not listed as an amenity.

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

A property with this amenity combination has not yet been reported to the board. HOTWIRE does not add/remove the pool icon based upon the weather, so i wouldn't guess the Hampton Inn based upon this criteria (adn most Hampton Inn properties are rated lower than 3*).

If i'm going to give it a shot, the Four Points would be my best guess and this property has been 'mixing up' its amenities lately, often showing a subset of a 'complete' list. As well, if you change your search to 4adults/0children a 3* hotel in this zone appears with more amenities than above:

Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry

and this is a match for the Four Points so that would be our best guess.

If you indeed want to try to target this property, i woudl make the purchase as 4adults so that the 'full' amenities above show so that you can have a bit more confidence in the purchase... it is possible that the hotel in your post above with only 2 amenities is a different hotel entirely, but i'm speculating that it may very well be the same as the one showing when searching for 4adults.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We have decided to push back our travel one week. So now for the dates 3/19/09-3/22/09 another 3* hotel in the Kansas City (Intl Airport MCI - Platte City) for $46 show up with the following amenities:

Airport Shuttle

Smoke Free Rooms

Continental Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool

Laundry

Internet Access

Kitchenette

Based on the hotels near the airport, it looks like this is possibly:

Residence Inn

Chase Suite Hotel

Homewood Suites

I haven't seen these hotels listed here, so I'm not sure if I'm missing a possibility.

Thanks!

Unfortunately this property has not yet been identified.

The Hyatt Place could probably be added to your list above (although they're currently appearing in the vacation product wiht a Laundry icon in addition to the above)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]