Star Ratings

DukeC7
By DukeC7,
in

Hello forum!

I've just recently booked a hotel using the PRICELINE links from this forum. (I've done so in the past as well and find this website to be of great assistance! So, thank you for that! :) )

Only now have I found a moment to join the forum and post a question.

I just booked the Cambria Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport. Priceline has this hotel rated as a 2 1/2 star hotel, but after reading plenty of recent reviews, everyone is singing its' praises.

I will be staying there tomorrow night and will let you know if they are wrong, but all indications are that this hotel should be rated higher. I wanted to try the "Name Your Own Price" feature, but there are just too many 2 1/2 star hotels in that area. So, I just used the Priceline price and booked it. So, I guess my question is, will Priceline adjust their star rating at some point? This might make this hotel easier to bid on using the "Name Your Own Price" feature.

Thank you in advance for any input you can provide.

Duke

Welcome to BetterBidding!

A number of factors go into hotel upgrades and downgrades, besides appearance of the property... user reviews/feedback, amenities, and comparing hotels to others in the area play a factor as well.

You can monitor the star ratings of PRICELINE's "retail hotels" thru our new companion site BackUpBooking.com

Thanks for using our PRICELINE link for your purchase above... now that you're registered please remember to share all your future 'wins' with the board.

Enjoy your upcoming stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]