tbangs
By tbangs,
in

I am not sure if this has been addressed in another post, but has anyone had a problem being under the 21 age limit on a Priceline reservation? I have stayed in a few PL hotels, and not had a problem, but I have a reservation at the Omni LA in October and found out by calling (their website does not state this) that the check-in age is 21, I also asked if they required and ID for check-in, which they do. Anyone have any advice, or am I needlessly worrying. I think the rooms have a mini-bar so I would imagine that would be the issue. I don't drink, so it won't even be tempting for me, but I would guess that is their concern. If anyone has any advice/suggestions that would be greatly appreciate.

I am a new user to this board, but am a member at another bidding forum, and am impressed with betterbidding. I look forward to using the board in the future. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Thanks for the compliments on the site, we're glad you're here.

I know the minimum age requirement is a problem in Las Vegas where they specifically check id for age, but i don't know of anyone that has had a problem in other cities.

Here is a similar thread on the subject you may want to read: PRICELINE AGE REQUIREMENT

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]