Priceline Hotel: 3 star help in Huntsville-Madison

ricrawling
By ricrawling,
in

I have reviewed the hotwire list for hotels in the Huntsville, Alabama and can find no information on the hotels in the area.

I need help identifying a hotel: 3 star hotel in Huntsville-Madison area for May 30-31.

Amenities are: fitness center, pool, restaurant, laundry, and high speed internet access.

No trip advisor ratings listed.

Actually, this is the previous weekend to our Hollywood trip. Going to a concert in Huntsville. We are from the Nashville area, and will be visiting the LA area 6/4 - 6/10. The later dates are times looking at the hollywood area, or maybe a beach area south of LA.

Thanks for the inquiry and all your help.

Actually, this is the previous weekend to our Hollywood trip.

I understand that this is different dates... but your two previous posts are for overlapping dates (one June 8-10 and the other June 9-10)... is there someting you're looking for in particular for those stays or are you just not ready to commit to a non-refundable purchase at this point in time?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Its not a ready to commit or not issue. It is more a matter of scheduling and whether I want to be in the same hotel for one night or two prior to flying out on June 10. I may stay further away from LAX on Monday, June 8 and then move closer to LAX on the 9th. Or, if I am closer to LAX on the 8th, I might stay in one area both nights.

Its not a ready to commit or not issue. It is more a matter of scheduling and whether I want to be in the same hotel for one night or two prior to flying out on June 10. I may stay further away from LAX on Monday, June 8 and then move closer to LAX on the 9th. Or, if I am closer to LAX on the 8th, I might stay in one area both nights.

Understood, but since you haven't yet decided what you want to do, then you're not ready to commit :)

Please firm up your plans as to which area(s) you want to be in for which dates, as the current HOTWIRE offerings may not be the ones offered once you firm your plans and schedule.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Understood, but since you haven't yet decided what you want to do, then you're not ready to commit :)

Please firm up your plans as to which area(s) you want to be in for which dates, as the current HOTWIRE offerings may not be the ones offered once you firm your plans and schedule.

Thanks.

Didn't ever book a room, stayed extra time with family in the area.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]