Hotwire Hotel: 3* Walt Disney World Area

DonnaT
By DonnaT,
in

I don't see this as an exact match to what has previously been reported for the Best Western Resort (i'm assuming this is the one you are refering to). Although the search you're seeing is a sub-set of all the amenities listed for the Best Western, it's also a sub-set of the amenities known to be associated with the Grosvenor and the Radisson; both of which are also 3* and have a Resort icon.

It could be any three of the hotels mentioned above, but until proven with a confirmed win, i'd guess it's more likely a hotel not yet identified.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We'd like to stay around $50.00 and yes, the Best Western sounded appealing. I know there would be an additional $5.00 resort fee plus tax. We're looking at the Country Inn & Suites ($49.00 but not on Hotwire, of course) and also Doubletree Club (which we got on Hotwire in January for our February trip for $42.00 a night) which I haven't noticed on Hotwire in a while.

• 8 months later...

Because of a good rate we got directly from Country Inn & Suites, and because of a special rate with Disney's Pop Century, we split our stay between those two. Checked Hotwire again in January 2005 for January/February trip but reserved through HotelmartUSA instead.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]